what would be a good way to build a comp with
What r the parts i need

4GB Ram
Dual(3.0GHz+) or Quad(2.0Ghz+)
DVD+-R/RW Burner with lightscribe
640GB or 500GB
and a video card that can play bioshock

i am willing to spend $600-$800

would it be better to just buy a comp for hp with all of the above excpet processor and just upgrade it to quad?

here is a intel/nvidia build that will handle bioshock and do you need a os?
Newegg.com Shopping Cart
vid card comes with cod4 and about 65$ in mail in rebaits.

and i am not very good with budget rigs i'm sure someone could throw a amd rig together that would be cheaper consume less power and preform about the same.

shopping cart empty will post specs on seprate thread

prob have to cut costs somewhere, heh... He more than likely needs an os, which is about 110 bucks. Unless he didn't figure that in.

yhea an os for got about that. but what about that build i made. it is great entry level and plenty of upgrading room.

I already have a OS :) i want a clean install of windows btw, do u guys have to pay tax? with the tax and shipping, it add an extra 100 and is a 2.2 dual-core good? oh and is building a computer hard? whats better windows 32-bit or 64-bit in terms or windows xp pro sp2

well i think my build is wonderful

all totals 793$

that should also max out bio shock on pretty much a 20in monitor or smaller

taxes depend on where you live

yes a 2.2 ghz dual core is good it has pretty much the same aritecture as the core 2 duo. look at the pentum d in my sig, yhea it's got a high clock speed but the 2.2 ghz pentium dual core is pretty much a little better than my processor

i've herd xp64bit is ok but you'd be better off with home premium 64bit

building computers it very easy. if it dosent fit dont force it it probly dont go there. kindve like putting to gether a puzzle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom