EVGA 9800 gtx

Status
Not open for further replies.

1337infamous

In Runtime
any feedback on this card?
will it preform much better then my current 8800 gts 320?
also, is $200 CDN before tax a good deal?
thanks in advancE!

i have a xfx version of it and i love it. i can manage an average of 25-40fps on crysis with high settings and a res of 1680x1050. it looks great. but my Pentium d is severely bottle necking. i was surprised it did that well. but whats the rest of your pc? What kind of games do you play? At res do you play?

is it the 9800gtx+ or just 9800gtx?? if it's the gtx+ then get it, the regular gtx is being kinda phased out because it's old and not as good

ohh really? tell me moooarr! also, is there a major difference between the XFX ($280) and the evga ($200) or should i splurge and spend teh extra $80?

get the evga 9800 gtx+ or like it was recommended- get a 4850. Of course, if you have a SLI only board and plan on SLI in the future you'd have to go the nvidia route. But if you don't plan on duel-cards just get the 4850..it's probably about 40-50$ cheaper

if it were me i would still get the 9800gtx+ over the 4850 because it doubles as a physx processor thing. this is really cool in physx enabled games like unreal tournament 3 with the physx mod pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom