Is this a good deal? (trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric0h

Over and Above Person
A guy wants me to trade my computer in my sig, for a Dell D630
Is this a good deal?
Only thing I do not like is that in his version it only has 60GB hard drive, but says he can include another 60GB hard drive.
Also says he can include a nice (100 dollars worth bag)

This is the email I got:

Hi,
Here is the review for the laptop.
Dell Latitude D630 Laptop Computer (Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 2.00GHz, DDR2 SDRAM 1GB, 80 GB HDD) Laptop reviews - CNET Reviews

It comes with a 1.7 GHz latest chipset, docking station, nice bag(easy $100), 2 gig memory DDR2, 60 gig hard drive. I can also give away couple(2) of 60gig harddrives along with that.
Rest all the the features are the same as the one above in the site.

spent 1200+ taxes on it 3-4 months ago. Rarely used like new. all the software on it. Let me know your thoughts..!!!

Thx

Yeah thats what I was thinking, But the thing is near school time = bills
So I just need to sell it.

What can you sell faster? a laptop or a gaming pc?

ur crazy dude, u just sold one rig, bought nearly the exact same rig again, now ur selling it again. W/e, i think ur just messing around and u haven't done any of it. U remind me of posts from norcent iv seen.

And no, that would be a stupid and bad deal.

naw, am not messing around, I just noticed people around my area are hyped out about gaming computers, so instead of keeping them, I am going to sell them until the hype is over.

Why would I create fake threads? I am not that kind of person.

The trade is a bad deal. Keep your desktop.

And stop comparing Ric0h to Norcent. He's nowhere near that level of ***holerly.

^i said "reminds" not he is.... and i have no idea why u would ric0h, but thats the impression i get from u,,,no offense meant.

Near school? don't you need a computer to type reports, essays etc? Anyways, i'd stick with the gaming pc, and there is no point in selling a pc to anyone unless you're willing to get half of what you paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom