Can I Mod my laser mouse to green laser?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lasers are over rated, to get a good one it's like 500 bucks, just to shoot a beam that heats up things, soo, $500 laser that's battery won't last long and will loose the intensity to be capable of say popping balloons very quickly or say a tippmann a5 with flatline barrel that is much more fun :).

lasers are over rated, to get a good one it's like 500 bucks, just to shoot a beam that heats up things, soo, $500 laser that's battery won't last long and will loose the intensity to be capable of say popping balloons very quickly or say a tippmann a5 with flatline barrel that is much more fun :).

But can you fit an A5 in your pocket?

Make one yourself and it's not as expensive...just like building a computer vs buying prebuilt =P.

What the **** kind of pockets do you got?

LOL seriously though... slightly larger than standard military issue camo pants could hold the body of an a5 easily... and the Tigershark is only 3 inches. the q-loader removes the hopper. remote system removes the tank. so you've got what, 8"X4" to fit into your pocket?

****EDIT****
my bad, it's the Hammerhead Sharktooth

^q loader is ridicules for what it does...no one buys it.

And i don't know about it fitting in you pocket, it's over 6x8 by the way,,,not including the stock...including the stock and barrel you'd be extremely lucky if it would be under 24x6. If i had to guess, i would say 30x8,,that's what the dimensions are probably.

^not bad, although all the q-loader does is move the hopper off, and it loads the balls from near the barrrel, i see no reason what so ever to get one. I am also a scenario paintball player, woodsball, infact im going to a game on sept 18th.

Setup:

tippmann a5, w/ the cyclone feed system add on (name escapes me), new hammer bolt, collapsible stock, remote line direct to the gun case, not threw a grip or threw the but. Response trigger, with a few other accessories such as red do site. I in fact bought my custom vest from special ops paintball. So being a fellow scenario player i still see no reason to get a q-loader, my a5 offset mount is just as good, if not better as it has the cyclone feed system. Sorry if that seemed offensive in any way, i am very serious with paintball lol.

dude luke we should meet up sometime to play some lol.... my setup=
AGD Tac-One w/ Q-loader offset to the side *NOT under the barrel* Longbow kit and Hammerhead BangStixx and American Air 4200 psi high/low pressure tank hooked up to a remote line on back.... and looking to get a light destroyer red dot site from SpecialOpsPaintball. and yeah, it's all about not having the ball feed directly upfront, I'm really happy with my setup, no batteries anywhere lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom