Athlon 5400+ OC limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i flash the bios this morning. SS would be impossible exept with my cell phone and im not sure that would be a very good pic..but ill try

yes people do that all the time.

yes people post cell phone pics all the time.
or just go to the fist page of the bios and tell me what is listed and i will tell you where to go.
a little more time-consuming.

odd.
what about if you hit the +/- keys while cpu voltage is highlighted?
take a pic of the "advanced bios features" and the "power management" pages, please. actually, just take a pic of all the pages open :)

okay, when you disable "D.O.T. Control" in the cell menu, you still cant select the cpu voltage?
if you hit "enter", nothing happens?
what about if you use the +/- keys? or try just enetering the voltage manually, like "1.4 > enter"
like, highlight the cpu voltage in red and type 1.4 and hit enter. make sure to save your change if that works.
that has to be disabled to enable user definition of voltages. and if it is didabled, you should be able to change it.

WTF.....lemme look around a little more. i PM'd apokalipse to see if he could come in and help. i think yall have the same mobo, and it is something very simple that you are overlooking. not being familiar with that mobo at all isnt helping me figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom