Some great cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyboy

Daemon Poster
Ugh i can't decide what case i want for my upcoming PC, i'm a sucker for blue LEDs and big fans( as long as their efficient obviously), can anyone recommend some good cases?

I have looked at the XClio A380Plus Twin Engine Gaming Case. I love the huge front and side fan, looks like a jets engine, lol. Problem is it doesn't have an exhaust fan that i can see, can anyone tell me if it has space for a 120mm to be installed, or whether it's ok regardless as the air blows through the case at a high speed?

Looked at this too, no massive fans but nice looking,NZXT Lexa Blackline Blue Midi Tower Case

then finally this one, XClio Windtunnel Extreme Cooling Midi Tower Case, has two large side fans, although no front or rear i can see, i'd probably need to be an exhaust fan, would it ok without a front one.

I'd like to get the first one on my list, but i've seen some good and some bad reviews, so i'm not sure whether it's good or not. Bearing in mind i wont be Ocing like crazy, maybe pushing my Q6600 to 3ghz but no further.

I just bought a Antec 300 and two 120mm Rosewill blue LED fans for the front and love it.

The NZXT Tempest and Antec 900 are two other cases that should suit your tastes.

annoying thing is none of the three big hardware sellers have it...

Overclockers UK doesn't. Ebuyer - Cheap Computers, Laptops, Digital Cameras, TVs & more! doesn't and aria.co.uk doesn't. i wanted to order from Overclockers really.

AHH forget them i'mm buy the Tempest anyways, found it delivered for £64. My only concern is, with it being a MIDI tower... will the radeon HD4870 fit ok, i assume so since this is a gamers case but i want to be sure.

I clean every season, lol. But before Winter and during Winter I clean very well , because I am overclocked till the Summer.

I would go with the Lian Li.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom