background mp3

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlord20

Fully Optimized
well im trying to add a song to my background.. the wav files are to large to upload and i cant find a decent free midi converter. how do i make an mp3 play on the background of my site. its really frustrating me. ive gotten a hundred* codes for different players but none of them work with mp3's. help please...

*exaggeration lol..

Code:
<embed src="link-to-music.mp3" loop="false" hidden="true" autostart="true"></embed>

I'm still getting nothing :(

Edit: Okay i figured out that it works only sometimes and it has a strong delay before it plays. im really confused..

Edit 2: Okay it now says I need an additional plug that it can not find.

Of course it has a delay before it plays, it has to download the song first.

You're better off making/finding a flash player to do this.

Well it also needs a player. You will need to have a flash player just like they use on Facebook or some other site. The reason being as it can download the file but there is no codec on the server to play it correctly.

Cheers,
Mak

You have to learn how to program with ActionScript and how to use the Flash program.

Google some tutorials but, you'll need the basics down to make any sense out of it. I've never really had any luck finding any good, free, already-made flash players to use. Then again... I haven't looked in over a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom