Freebies

Status
Not open for further replies.
A picture would work... what model is it?

Thats a good choice on a drive. It's IDE so you wouldnt need to have SATA. Unless you happen to get that really fast drive, you probably won't notice any huge difference between IDE and SATA if you get a normal drive. The advantage with SATA is most, if not all, SATA controllers have the RAID feature, but thats another story.

Oh ya it's a Shuttle AK31 version 1. I'll try and get a pic soon, because I would still like to do raid.

Don't let the box fool you, that is just the box that my brother put the mobo in to give it to me.

Pic 2.

I don't know what's going on here, the pic 2 it's showing isn't the same one Picture Viewer shows.

Yea I'm trying. I would be using that computer right now but stupid Fedex dented my case.

The Asus A7N8X-E Delux does support SATA hard drives. (i hope that was what you were asking about.)

I looked at your motereboard picture, but i don't see any SATA conectors on it. Also, You'll need to purchase an SATA hard drive. I don't think you can make an IDE HD into an SATA hard drive. I might be wrong though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom