intel Q6600 Batch List

Status
Not open for further replies.
two questions. first, higher VID means better or more stable/higher overclocks? and two, can someone show me where to get a list of the micron D9 RAM lists, my old one no longer works

two questions. first, higher VID means better or more stable/higher overclocks? and two, can someone show me where to get a list of the micron D9 RAM lists, my old one no longer works

It gives you a good idea of how it will clock....but in many cases chips with higher vid's will outclock lower one so it's mean to be used as a general rule of thumb, not an absolute.

and here

DDR2 RAM List

my batch# L745B169 w/ 1.200v does 3.6 w/ 1.300v. Doesn't mean it'll outclock higher VIDs but it sure runs cooler.

edit: Did a 3dmark run @ 3.88 w/ 1.37 scored 19k. Not prime stable though

I'm definitely trying. How much does ocing the gpu affect 3dmark? I have to get that running alittle cooler first then I'll oc it

i dont seem to get too too muchh of a difference, i gues it depends on just how much you oc it. a heavy duty oc will make a pretty big difference i would think.

I want to break 20k so bad. Those last few points are a pita to get. I'm thinking atleast 4ghz and a decent oc on the card will get me there.

i would think so.
EDIT:
hey 3rdshift i overclocked this gtx 280 from 602/1100 to 700/1150 and scored right over 800 more points. just thought i'd try it out to give you an idea of what to expect. you can make 20K...you can do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom