Thinking about getting this monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuxoR

What choice did I have?..
Well I've been looking for a monitor for awhile and have eyed this this one
Newegg.com - Acer AL2216Wbd Black 22" 5ms Widescreen LCD Monitor with HDCP support 300 cd/m2 700:1 - LCD Monitors

I have an Acer computer and think they should work great together :)P)

What do you guys think? I'm starting school back up again and college gets expensive so I'm looking to save

What do you guys think? Suggestions? Comments?

Others in mind
Newegg.com - SAMSUNG 2253BW Black 22" 2ms(GTG) DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor with HDCP Support 300 cd/m2 DC 8000:1 - LCD Monitors (a little pricey)
Dell 22" Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor (229 isnt bad but how does mixing brands work?)

one of the only differences between the acer and the samsung is the higher contrast ratio, and being a poor college student, im not sure if thats worth the extra money. you can buy a lot of ramen for $60 :)

as for mixing brand names... it doesnt matter one bit, as long as the connections between the monitor and your computer are compatible.

It doesn't really matter too much, theyre close to the same. Samsung just has a higher contrast ratio and looks better (to most people)...

I would get the Dell, theyre pretty nice screens and is at a nice price.

Doesn't Samsung still make most of Dell's monitors, anyhow? I'm not a huge fan of Acer but their monitors are usually okay by me. Just spend wisely if at all. You gotta really horde that ramen...

Doesn't Samsung still make most of Dell's monitors, anyhow?
Yeah, the panels as well i believe.

That's why i said get the Dell, its cheaper and from Samsung anyway.

i would go with the acer i have a 20 in 5milisecond response time monitor and i love it looks great was only like 200 at time of purchase. and no dead pixles!!

lol I didn't see the samsung link, but yeah samsung.. that's a good monitor a friend has it and it's amazing.. I think that's the one i'm gonna buy in a cpl weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom