Official Intel Overclocking thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried them, AI clock twister + trans booster I left on auto because it wasn't stable with them.

I moved fsbt back to where I had it.
I moved NB down to 1.41 instead.

Seems stable, I'll run occt for the night.

Ok, so now with some of your new settings it was easily stable in OCCT for something like 9 hours....

How should I increase the rest of these settings as I increase the FSB and Vcore?

Oh and I've had my q6600 at 3.6ghz with 1.385vcore stable with all auto settings (stable for 5 hours OCCT before I got bored and played cs:s) . So I think if I have my own settings I should be able to hit lower, but I'm just going to raise FSB when I get home :p lol.

Yea, when you start hitting higher FSBs it becomes tricky trying to find out what isn't stable. You could always lower the multi of the cpu though and try to boot and if all is well then you know its the cpu vcore

Yea, when you start hitting higher FSBs it becomes tricky trying to find out what isn't stable. You could always lower the multi of the cpu though and try to boot and if all is well then you know its the cpu vcore

I put the ram back on auto, it helps stability..... Now amazingly everything is fine.... So I'm just going to be raising the fsb a lil bit, and I will try your settings again actually to find out if it helps any.

btw, bios looks sweet on a 24" !!!!! :D I'm in love with this monitor and so is my cat unfortunately. (It's alot more gentle on the eyes then my CRT" btw... I don't wake up and go "AHHHHHHHH IT BURNS" anymore.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom