i just found out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
yepper mine crap out at about 1140 or so. but i had soem HZ gkills with the micron chips and they wouldn't clock for ****...im not kidding.

whoa, my old hz's were monsters. got to 1100mhz at like <2.1v if i remmeber. i didnt really even try to o/c further i didnt really bother. but i love those sets.

yes im pretty sure i had em at 1200 (never stablalized em tho) but my nq's im getting should hopefully assist me on sum tight timings for my 5000+ BE. i cant wait, furst budget build ever!

cant help but feel downgraded from my q6600/8800gtx system tho. my friends now laughing it up with my main components cept with a 4870 XD. (sold to him) but ill get a anjother build around q2 next yr.

yeah definitely...i started off with budget builds and now im spending almost as much as possible to feed my monkey. definitely as much as my wife will let me get away with lol...i want a q9650.

Yay budget builds. Honestly I don't think I will ever pay over 1,000$ for a computer. When I could always build my own and by the time my next upgrade comes prices will be like rock bottom. Imagine the Q6600 at about 100$ or so this time 2 years from now. By then the 6870X2's will be out and consuming 1,000watts at idle or something.

yeah definitely...i started off with budget builds and now im spending almost as much as possible to feed my monkey. definitely as much as my wife will let me get away with lol...i want a q9650.

Heh, ya i'm trying to figure out how i can manage to order a q9650, more memory, a power supply and another hard drive to get the 2nd rig up and running with the 2 gtx260s :( Must...stop....killing credit cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom