Finally Finished!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wire management should be a breeze as long as I have the necessary length. Does anyone know how to get audio to work in Server 08? I've uninstalled and reinstalled over and over again. I started the Windows Audio service and still no freaking sound. I'm starting to get ****ed off. I searched every forum and still nothing. I spent most of my oc day trying to figure it out.

the audio in server is a *****. as far as creative goes, good luck. there arent any 64bit drivers really. i think there is one set of hacked ones from daniel k, but i dont know how they work. they have been removed from the web everyewhere i have looked for them here today. you can get them from mr. torrence, but that is your decision. they dont support my audigy2 *cry* which is actually ok cos the onboard of my mobo is better anyway.
you'll end up using the onboard if you keep server 2008, i reckon. unless you call mr. torrence. or get another soundcard.

I ended up using the supremefx card that came w/ the mobo. I have the daniel k drivers. Mak said he got his to work. I tried every trick in the book. I give up. I'm keeping s2k8. I already spent tons of time installing all the drivers and turning it into a workstation. I thought it was my audigy card but I'll try it on another computer and see what happens. When my new card comes in and I have the same problems then its see ya later server 2008. It sucks right now. I need longer wires so I can move stuff around, pretty it up and start ocing.

edit: on a side note I did flash to Rampage bios

Just got done doing some 3dmark. Cpu was 3.6 and gpu was stock and scored 18k. Priming it right now at 3.6 @ 1.35v. Would be nice if I can get the voltage down a bit more. Then I'll save it in bios and go for a 4ghz+ 3dmark run. NB is chill'n right now @ 39c w/ 1.5v going through it

Edit: Lowered vcore to 1.300v @ 3.6ghz all is fine and dandy Randy!

yes sir. They're only $20 a piece so why not. I had an HR-03 but got rid of my 2900pro so I'm kinda stuff w/ stock cooling right now. I'll have to mod it though w/ some extra fans to get the second gpu to run cooler. I wanted all my cooling to be Thermalright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom