Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Nice job, you should have much better airflow compared to before.

I also work in a gov't regulated cubical...

yha, temps have dropped 5ish C. Oddly, speedfan says my system is -5C.

I actually live in one..... Gov't /city housing. And to boot, I work from home.

It's rediculously hard to find an apartment that w'chair freindly. Kinda funny, I make about 48K a year, but live in community housing

Shan.... My location.

Ok, I had some pics from a bad phone probably like 30 pages back (http://www.techist.com/forums/f10/rate-wire-management-above-you-150446/index123.html). Here are some better pics with the new GTX 260, OCZ ReaperZ, better HSF placement, and new 28" Hanns G. This should be a better rating than last time.

PatonB, I have the Antec 900. It sucks for wire management. Dremel is you best friend.

New monitor with entire setup.

img0083xs3.jpg

All wire management.

p82400752he4.jpg

Performance is nice from RAM, but we are all about sexy in this thread.

p8240072ma9.jpg

Makes me :D.

p8240081ze1.jpg

This is my new roomates first build which was completed about a week ago, he'll be moving this in in a couple of days. A new project for me. :happy:

p8200027le9.jpg

dhgunit It looks pretty good i give it about an 8.3 The top right hand corner next to your CD Drive could use a wee bit of work and itd make it a bit better. What are those other extra cables up there next to your Sata?

dhgunit It looks pretty good i give it about an 8.3 The top right hand corner next to your CD Drive could use a wee bit of work and itd make it a bit better. What are those other extra cables up there next to your Sata?

Front panel cables (USB, Firewire, HD Audio) and the front LED lights.

For that case i'd give it a 9, Antec 900 sucks for wire management. The wires in the top right are noticable, but with that case where else are you going to put them? >< lol i like it your roomate is going to think it's extra sexy.

I seen a thread, google searched it, that showed how to deal with those.. I believe they drilled and/or punched a hole up in the HD cage area, and threaded them down there.

Here it is bout 1/3rd way down.

I have actually seen that before. I don't currently have a tool to make a hole like that, and like he said the cables are too short as it is. :eek:

Not a problem that can't be fixed, but is it worth all the trouble.....maybe.

For all the great things about the 900, wire management was the last thing they had in mind. Still a great case though, I've never had one with better temps.

Back
Top Bottom