Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
wear safety glasses for sure, i have had my fair share of accidents. Not on cases but using tools, and if your doing any kind of grinding, welding, a long sleeve shirt really helps.

i dont want to be a stick in the mud, but for 700 bucks you could buy one **** of a case...
hope you have some home projects that need working on lol.
love the earmuffs ;)
and as far as the safety glasses i am with hickfarm...look away ha ha... i wear sunglasses or squint.

love the earmuffs
and as far as the safety glasses i am with hickfarm...look away ha ha... i wear sunglasses or squint.

?!? you will wear ear muffs, but not proper safety glasses, hmm, your logic is a bit twisted there nagasama.

^ you should get some glasses, there really cheap so there is no excuse. Most work place accidents (using tools) can be prevented with just some simple safety glasses. You would wish you spent the few bucks when you get a staple in your eye or something, it may not happen but it could, u shouldn't take the chance

^ you should get some glasses, there really cheap so there is no excuse. Most work place accidents (using tools) can be prevented with just some simple safety glasses. You would wish you spent the few bucks when you get a staple in your eye or something, it may not happen but it could, u shouldn't take the chance

Like I said before, I have 3 pairs in my toolbox.

And about the $700 case, I already have a $200+ case in mind that I'm going to be modding when I do my next build..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom