New user- My computer build HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please use the edit button instead of multiposting, next time you will receive an warning for spam.

Integrated PSU's are generally low quality (except the Earthwatts from Antec, or its really good) Moreover, that PSU is a Raidmax, which are crap in terms of PSU

Please use the edit button instead of multiposting, next time you will receive an infraction.

Integrated PSU's are generally low quality (except the Earthwatts from Antec, or its really good) Moreover, that PSU is a Raidmax, which are crap in terms of PSU

Ok vernong... Seriously lay off.. You just double posted. Next time its an infraction.
Not funny. vB sometimes hiccups when you post and you get a double. Vern deleted it already.

Posting two or more posts without at least 24 hours between them is completely different.

Just want to make that clear. And besides, Vern is a mod... he became one by knowing and following the rules. he doesn't need anyone to try to teach them to him. Kapish?

Lets start a big flame war because im asking questions... OMG. Cant a guy just ask some question without being ridiculed and screwed around? I did absolutly nothing wrong. You act like im on here trying to start problems with people. Well its a great way to greet a new member of the forums acting like a playground full of children picking on the new one. But hey if thats how you get off thats fine. But seriously guys.. Grow up.

Anyway.. Puddle Thanks for the help.

Topic Closed.

Andrew,

Plain and simple. You do not have the right to tell anyone if they will get a infraction. At all. You are not a Staff member and you do not make those decisions.

As for your comment about growing up. Do you even know the age of anyone here? I am 31 and a father along with many other things. We do not treat our new members like children unless they act like a child and treat us like a child.

You give respect and you get it. You give attitude you get it back. We treat people how we get treated. If you want respect give some back. Respect is not given freely it is earned.

Cheers,
Mak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom