Large order, wow i didn't think it was gonna be this much.(priced wise and item wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Golden Master
Order:

Saitek Cyborg Gaming Keyboard Multi Color Back Light 12 Programmable Keys Metal Plated Key Caps USB
$69.99

LG GH22NS30 Black DVD+RW 22X8X16 DVD-RW 22X6X16 DL 16X/12X 2MB SATA OEM
$25.99

2x Dlink DSS-5+ Port 10/100 Switch
$23.76 each

2x nGear RJ45 CAT 5E 7FT Cable
$2.75 each

nGear RJ45 CAT 5E 25FT Cable
$4.27

Steelseries Qck Mouse Pad 12.6X11.2IN
$11.34

Maximum PC Magazine Special DIY Guide - Special NCIX Edition #1 **NCIX Rewards**
50 points (doesn't cost anything)

Xigmatek HDT-S1283 Direct Touch 3 Heatpipe Heatsink AM2 LGA775 S754 S939 S940 W 120MM PWM Fan
$31.86 ($26 after MIR)

nGear RJ45 CAT 5E 3FT Cable
$1.76

Crucial 2GB MicroSD Flash Memory Card W/ SD Secure Digital Adapter *IR-$4*
$8.99

Fallout Collection (PC Game) Includes Fallout Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics
$17.28

OCZ Value Series PC2-5400 2GB 1X2GB DDR2-667 200PIN SODIMM Memory
$26.35

Crucial PC2-5300 1GB DDR2-667 CL5 200PIN SODIMM Memory Module
$24.87

Corsair Dominator Airflow Memory Fan *3 Year Manufacturer Warranty*
$19.01

Logisys CLK12RD2 Dual Red Cold Cathode Kit 12IN 3.0MM
$7.86

Scythe Kama Flex 80MM Cooling Fan 2000RPM 27.5DBA 27CFM FDB
$7.99

Enzotech CNB-S1 Forged Copper Northbridge Heatsink Square
$14.25

Sunbeam Tuniq TX-2 High Performance Thermal Compound 3.5 Gram Tube
$7.03

TOTAL: $373.29 Before MIR +50 points (i have 500 points so no big deal)

:eek: i was telling myself as i was adding things to my cart no more then 250, well i think i went a little over,,,ugh lol

Re: Large order, wow i didn't think it was gonna be this much.(priced wise and item w

^just a bit with a few things, but the rest were on the list. I just didn't realise it was that many things lol.

Re: Large order, wow i didn't think it was gonna be this much.(priced wise and item w

what is this stuff for? it looks weird...like 1x 2gb stick of RAM..then another random stick...and then the airflow fan? I heard those aren't really useful anyway :|

what is this stuff for? it looks weird...like 1x 2gb stick of RAM..then another random stick...and then the airflow fan? I heard those aren't really useful anyway

it isn't another random stick, my laptop can handle 4gb ram, but it has 32bit vista, so im getting 3gb for there is no waste, and sometimes when using over 3.25gigs of ram in a 32bit os it has some issues. The fan is for the free 80mm fan bracket on my gaming case that i hadn't filled. The switches and cat 5e cables are for my home network im setting up. The chipset cooler is for my gaming comp, the tx-2 is for it and the rifle (i have a half empty stick of tx-2 but i don't want to run short so im picking u another one). the keyboard and game is for me to use lol. The cold cathode is for my case, the memory stick is for the blackberry im getting next week. The ram cooler is again for my gaming case (gonna be doing some overclocking, that's why im getting the heatsinks and the fans.) The sata dvd writer is to get rid of the ide cable in my computer for better airflow (i did have a sata one that i ordered like 4 weeks ago but i ended up selling it to a guy who's computer i was working on). The mouse pad is to go with my new keyboard and to replace the 2.99 one i have from staples, and the magazine is free for 50 points, so why not get it as i am already a subscriber to that particular magazine and it is a special edition i will not get other wise.

i'll post pics of the whole lot once i get it in like 5-7 days (probably will arrive in 4 days but i might not be able to pick it up for a while)

I would have still gotten the full 4gb.

If the laptop has lets say a 256mb video card in it, then usable system
ram would be 3.75gb, which is loads better than 3gb and pretty close to 4gb.

^well it's only like a few dollars more, but i have heard that 4gb of ram on a 32bit os has some problems, should i get the 4gb's? i haven not placed the order yet, will be doing it tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom