Looking to buy a new monitor in the near future

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuxoR

What choice did I have?..
Hey guys I just stumbled upon these forums today and found them really interesting and top of the line :]

Well I thought this would be an appropriate place to ask a question that I've been having since all other forums give meh answers, maybe you guys can help

Schools starting soon and I recently bought a new PC, I bought it without a monitor and got a hand me down CRT from my friend. I'm looking to buy a new monitor in a few months.

I do a lot of gaming and watch a lot of movies, so I wanna keep low response time in mind and also I'm thinking at least a 20" display.

Can you guys suggest any good monitors that include these specs?
Thanks in advance guys hope to be using these forums a lot :]

BTW
Does the HDMI feature really stick out? I know it does in TV's but I'm not sure if it's the same technology.

Sorry for the wall of text

Any Dell monitor is great. We dont recommend Dell pc's but their screens are amazing. Also any Samsung is good.

HDMI and DVI are pretty much the same except HDMI includes sound which for a pc screen is abit useless.

PS: Here's a good one (22" and only $230):
Dell 22" Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

in what price range?
the Acer AL2616WD uses an S-IPS panel (significantly better colour reproduction than TN panels, while still keeping good response times), and is actually a descent price too

I think the monitor of View Sonic is also one of the better choice after Dell.
19' LCD has muilt in multimedia speaker and TV output...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom