Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Wicked looking WC loop there Commandercup! and the wiremanagement isnt bad either but one question .... what are those stray yellow blue and black single wireds doing coming out of that one waterblock? is it a 3pin fan connector? its the wires just above where your 2 fans meet on the bottom.

i've never seen a reservoir like that looks tight. atleast i think is a res?

Anyways i give it a 9/10 :D

lol thanks

yeah, that is a Swiftech Hi-Flow Micro-MCRES, its great because it can be mounted anywhere! it has a whole lot included optional mounting hardware

and those wires are from the block/pump combo, its an Apogee Drive so it needs power for the pump :(

none of those stray things show up when the case panel is on since I cut the window to just showcase the components!

Wicked looking WC loop there Commandercup! and the wiremanagement isnt bad either but one question .... what are those stray yellow blue and black single wireds doing coming out of that one waterblock? is it a 3pin fan connector? its the wires just above where your 2 fans meet on the bottom.

i've never seen a reservoir like that looks tight. atleast i think is a res?

Anyways i give it a 9/10 :D

Idk, i've seen better wiremanagment get 8/10...

9/10 is reserved for like, NO wires that you can see easily. 10/10 is when you think he cheated and doesn't have any wires :rolleyes:

So, i got off my lazy as$ and did abit of work........ Okay... told someone what to do........

So from...... THIS to This

000_0461.jpg

000_0462.jpg

This was done by just stock Antec 900 Gen2 case. (with the slots)
The side view makes it look full, but the angled shows how they're against the case. Oh theres 2 fans and the DVD Rom connected at the back.

There's definately some room for improvement, like routing the top panel cables down the back to the psu cut out hole, but for using nothing other than stock wires and 5 zipties, It's pretty good. AND.... my dad was gettin a litte annoyed with my "oh, we should route it like this instead..." Especially after we, er he moved it 2 times before :eek:.

A few extra holes, by psu and by top panel, some shorter SATA cables, and modify the fan cables to route them abit different, It opens right up.

Back
Top Bottom