So far what I have bought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 300 is a nice case. I am in the process of moving my system into my new 300 and so far I am very impressed. The quality is great, wire management is good and the cooling is top notch (I added 2x120mm intake fans to the included 120mm and 140mm exhaust fans). I would say that's pretty good for a case that was $60 with free shipping.

Edit: I just finished and my cpu idle temp dropped 5c and my gpu temp dropped 10c with the 300 vs my old case.

I like your case choice, I'm building a computer with the Antec 300 and it's a solid high quality case.

I have an Antec P182 personally, and man it's awesome...I like rubbing the cold rolled steal :eek: ssshhh

The 300 is a nice case. I am in the process of moving my system into my new 300 and so far I am very impressed. The quality is great, wire management is good and the cooling is top notch (I added 2x120mm intake fans to the included 120mm and 140mm exhaust fans). I would say that's pretty good for a case that was $60 with free shipping.

Edit: I just finished and my cpu idle temp dropped 5c and my gpu temp dropped 10c with the 300 vs my old case.

i agree, my friend bought one to put my build into wen i sold it. it is a great case for that price range, very solid and nice features. i highly rec. it, CM seems to suck for low end cases, my cm330 is flimsy and the stupid tooless clips ****. i find antec a great brand for low end cases. nsk 4000 is good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom