Motorola homesight monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheldonlucier

Beta member
Ok here goes hope someone can help.I have a monitering system Homesight Monitor.I had to format my computer now it wont re-install the driver 4 the usb.I tried the cd everything.Not sure but when I formatted I forgot to unplug the device and It said something about something not passing windows logo but I clciked to install instead.I deleted eveything in the registry to every file involved but nothing.I always brings up the usb in a yellow question mark.I tried updating drivers looked in the cd 4 the driver but it says it cant find it???My download manager updated to 2 new exe updates but when I go to run it ,it says the programs not installed because when I go thru the installation it doesnt complete because of the usb driver not being installed.It used b4 under imaging devices called xanboo camera this is the wireless camera that came with the program but 4 the life of me I cant install anything. I am running xp pro and b4 this worked great.What did I do wrong in the format? or was the format my problem.Any help would be great,my house is all alarmed but I used this for viewing outside Lots of things went missing in my backyard.:-(. Hope someone can help me out.

Hello,

First i would suggest installing the chipset drivers for your PC. Those are the drivers you need for the USB ports.

To get the chipset drivers go to the PC manufacturer site and search for downloads for your specific system.

Cheers,
Mak

PS Moved to correct area. This doesnt belong in the Introduction area. But please stop on back there and make a thread and introduce yourself.

Welcome to Tech-Forums!

Sorry for posting in the wrong area and thank you for putting it where it's suppose to go_Ok sorry I forgot to mention.All the usb controlers are fine and the hub in the device manager they are showing all fine the problem is when I try to install the software it lists it as an unknown usb with a yellow questionmark. when I try to locate the proper driver it says it cannot find it.I tried everything I can think of even copying everything off the cd and making a folder on my comp.zero works.I know this program worked fine before.and as I said in the previous post I have new updates for the program but cant install because the program wont complete because the software doesnt finish loading because once it cant find the usb driver the program rolls back and uninstalls everything.
Again I hope someone can help.
would be greatly appreciated.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom