PCI-E 2.0 help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tigerdirect is annoying, I look at something there that looks to be like $50 dollars off and I'm like "Wow, that's awesome" so I click on it and there is like a $60 Mail in rebate or something... Newegg show's the price before the Mail in rebate and then in smaller text it shows the price after the rebate unlike tiger direct which shows the price after the rebate in huge text and then doesn't even show the price before the Mail in rebate until you click on the link, its extremely annoying.

haha i agree i hate that. still reliable though despite that annoying way to lure u in.

yeah the 8800 series is the best for sli in sclaing terms. go for a 4850 id say. but if u insist on nvidia then 9600gt.

Hmm, I was looking at going the 9800 GTX+ route. It's top 5 best card available, and moderately inexpensive.

I emailed logan@tiger.tv...and I got a response!... but from albert@compusa.tv. :( Still pretty stoked I got a response though. Anyways, I had asked what video card he recommended and I have decided upon the 9800gtx+. He told me to assure there is no bottleneck action that I would need an AMD 6400+ x2 or even phenom... That doesn't seem right to me, what do you guys think?

Logan quit, but Albert seems to be smarter anyways but likes to throw a good joke in there sometimes, but Logan was wittier.

bah! logan was awesome. Oh well, what do you think about that though? That doesn't seem right to me, that fast of a processor to support the 9800gtx+?

Yep, that's what I got. When I built it originally I was on a very small budget, so I was running 1 gig, 2x 512. Just recently bought the other 2 gigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom