officejet hp9110 problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

fr34ky

!!GAMER!!
!!!!!R.I.P. BERNIE MAC!!!!!

Hello, i received a printer for free from a friend, a HP Officejet 9110, Iam running vista ultimate 32-bit and its hooked up via USB. I cant test printer atm since i haven't ran out to staples to get paper a ink cartridge. But i installed drivers for it that i included below. My problem isnt the printer its with the scanner. *Iam using the Universal Printer Drivers by the way and the actual printer lcd says " No connection setup or Software Installed".
This is what i did to install it:
control panel>scanners and cameras>add device>The installation Wizard Pops-up
then it shows up as HP PNP which is ironic to me because doesn't PNP mean "Plug N Play" or am i mistaken. But anyways
Screenie i took:
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m138/bongst3m/Untitled.jpg
From this i press all that next what not
It asks me to name and then its finished.
I go back to Scanners & Camera and press refresh but no luck nothing shows up.
Hopefully i gave u guys as much info as possible to help me with this problem and Thank You.

*Update: I just tryed to update it by using Auto-Update feature on driver page and it said i dont have a included printer so maybe this means i dont have it installed properly hmm.

Driver page for VIsta 32-bit:
HP Officejet 9100 All-in-One Printer series -  Download drivers and software - HP Business Support Center

Hello,

It isnt the driver you need. It is the software for the printer. Most printer/scanners/copiers come with software that they use to use these features. That is what you need.

That is if HP made the drivers full functional. I had a Epson that the e scanner/copiers fun not fully functional and the scanner/copiers functions did not work at all.

Cheers,
Mak

that makes alot of sense. The only cd i got was for NT and mac so idk. The more i read, the more i find out this printer is crud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom