1.6TB!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want one!!!
I was planning to get half a terabyte of storage in my next computer, but now it seems just tiny
download, download and download, a year of non-stop P2Ping and you'll fill up most of it

koldapu said:
1.6 terabytes of storage (1600GB!!!!)
It's actually 1638.4GB! You can't forget that extra 38.4GB there, it's valuable! Although, in saying that, with a drive that size, such an amount of space would probably mean nothing to you, but still!

TMT. :cool:

imagine the amount of.......errrrrrrr......."videos" you could put in that much space......ahhhhhhhh:eek:

Re: Re: 1.6TB!!!

TMT said:
It's actually 1638.4GB! You can't forget that extra 38.4GB there, it's valuable! Although, in saying that, with a drive that size, such an amount of space would probably mean nothing to you, but still!

TMT. :cool:

actually . . . we're both wrong, because according to LaCie, 1TB = 1,000,000,000,000 bytes = 976,562,500kilobyte = 953,674.3164MB=931.3225GB, so 1.6TB = 1,490.116GB

koldapu said:
byte, kilobyte, megabyte, gigabyte, terabyte, petabyte, exabyte, zettabyte, yottabyte, brontobyte

is there really just ONE company in the world that has over a brontobyte of storage? i mean geez, thats just unheard of...

koldapu said:
well brontobyte is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 bytes (1 thousand zillion zillion bytes) or 1 zillion zillion kilobytes . . .

i dont think we'll have to worry about that for a while

is zillion even a real number? haha

zillion isnbt a specific nnumber, it means a LARGE number
"Main Entry: zil·lion
Pronunciation: 'zil-y&n
Function: noun
Etymology: z + -illion (as in million)
: an indeterminately large number <zillions of mosquitoes>"
from www.webster.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back