Monitor color

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew18

Banned
My computer monitor takes at least 2 -3 hours time to get to its proper color. Within few seconds of switching on the computer, the screen turns into a glowing light and nothing can be seen on the screen. If I leave the computer at this stage for a minimum of 2 hours, it sometimes regains its actual color but sometimes stays the same. At times tapping on it works but sometimes just for few seconds only and it becomes white again. Do I need to replace the monitor or the problem can be fixed otherwise?

tapping on the monitor sometimes helps? if that is the case then the monitor is obviously the problem and i would replace it.

Is replacement the only solution? Can I get it repaired? My engineer is out of station thus I was looking for some advice or remote help.

It seems you have to replace it. I would suggest you to wait for your engineer as remote help would not work in this case else simply buy a new monitor. Also you can seek help from the television technicians and need not wait for your hardware engineer.

it's like fixing a tv vs buying new...cheaper these days to buy new
and looks to be a sign of emminent monitor death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom