Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol try taking a straight on pic but from wut i can see it looks ok try and push the rounded cables towards the back panel even though they are rounded dosent mean they dont obstuct airflow, o nvm thats y, take off ur side panel to take the picture ; )

DSC01843.jpg

i have too much stuff in my case, but i sleeved even the fan cords, now I am looking for a good molex remover for the normal ps connectors. And that video card is my old ASUS 9800XT

rewired.

Ok I redid my computer wiring today (even though my sleeving and new connectors and etc. come this week and I will just have to redo it.) Here are the shots of how I had it in before when I posted above and how it is now. Sorry if there are too many. Also, sorry about some of the shiny spots or weird spots, the lighting in the room is not so great so I was using a stubby portable florescent.

Before:
Wbefore1.jpg

Wbefore2.jpg

Wbefore3.jpg

After:

Wafter1.jpg

Wafter2.jpg

Wafter3.jpg

Wafter4.jpg

Used pieces of some foam from some of the hardware packaging to keep some wires pushed back in part of the frame.
Wafter5.jpg

Wafter6.jpg

I don't have a window on my case and theres really no temp drops in my case with round cables so didn't see a need in buying em though, good to know i did a good job though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom