Thermaltake Tsunami Dream and 9800GTX Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, I thought of that and my HD does fit in the floppy, but It was just worrying me that the HD would not be getting any of the fan on them to keep them cool? Or is this not much of a problem and I can go ahead and do it?

Any ideas? Will having the HD fitted in the floppy bay affect it due to the fan being infront of the HD drive bay and not the floppy?

Cool, problem sorted then, it fits lovely in the floppy. Actually better than the HD as in the HD bay it stuck out a good inch!

Looks like its gonna be mounted in the floppy then! *Puts hack saw down*

Yeah fans aren't required at all for HD's. I was thinking that the only problem would be if you decided you needed more space later since you only have 2 floppy bays. You putting 1 or 2 drives in the comp?

Just the one. Took me a while to find the closest thing to a gap that can secure the HD with some screws in the floppy and had to mount it upside down so the board/circuit wasnt making contact with the metal...but I got it in eventually:D

no it wont, thats why alt of cases can have either hdd's mounted sideways or straight, hence how its mounted will not affect the drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom