Duel Booting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yeah we usually go on rants together like this. You'll get used to it :). Most of the time it helps them with more than they wanted to know anyway!
Ain't it the truth? :p

Alright Cool so i got XP To boot on my system and i got genue C-d key and everything right, so now the problem is the Drivers :p I DO got drivers cd that came with my vista cant i just install them directly to the other HD and ill get all the drivers to work?

But the thing about this is i put in the c-d and i got an error? so im just wonderin how i would get the drivers to work for my lan... etc...?

What's the error your CD-rom is giving you? Any particular error code or anything like that?

Well you can use the computer you're on right now to download updated drivers, and put them on a flash drive or a CD and put them on the other computer that way.

Ill take note of the error and get back to you on this i got work now, I should be back within 6 hours ill post then :)

Alright so when i try to install the missing drivers, Its specifially for vista it says on there but i tried to install them anyway on The XP HD And i get this error " Windows cannot find 'c:/windows/temp/apps/install200742/app001503\setup.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try agian. To search for a file, click teh start button and then click search.

Im wondering if there is any XP drivers for an E-machien t5234 system because thats basically all my hardware im using i installed my Nvidia Gforce 8500GT just fine. So i know im not using the right drivers, if i could find a site that had the Drivers for XP for the E-machine t5234 I could just simply install them with eaz. Alright Thanks ....
15 n 1 media reader,

Marvell Yukon Ethernet Driver ver 10.0.4.3

PCI soft data fax modem with smartCP

Realtek HD audio Driver XP 32bit R166 Ver 6.0.1.5404

( They all have VISTA on them instead of XP ) so i'm just using the wroung driver i know for a fact.

There is all the drivers i mostly need,

Alright Never mind i just went on google and downloaded a few random drivers that came close to what i needed, and tested em and they work just fine, only bad thing is that my sub dont work on XP o well Vista still works fine :) thanks agian guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom