Candian Online Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
NCIX.com and CanadaComputers.com are the best Canadian online stores there are. Best prices and best service. TigerDirect.ca also ships nationwide but they are way too big a ripoff.

Try TDDirect.ca, DirectCanada.com, SwiftGamers.com and NXsource.com as well if you don't like NCIX.

here's what you do ( i have been doing this for a good while now)

You put everything in your cart at ncix, then you price match your items from directcanada because they have the best prices in canada. Also ncix has a warehouse in bc so you will get faster shipping.

Don't order from tigerdirect because they are overpriced and shipping is expensive. Also canadadirect shipping is expensive and they don't give you MIR forms. canadacomputers isn't bad but they generally have higher prices.

I've been wondering about this as well.

\i'm originally from the states and absolutely adore newegg.com. We used it for everything in the tech department when I was in high school and I've continued to use it even now. As a matter of fact, I have a new Lite-Scribe DVD drive that should be arriving any day now.

What I do is order what I want using a family member's credit card (must have a US address) and have it shipped to them. I then send them a money oder in the amount of the item and they ship the item up here to me. If they mark it as a gift, you don't even have to pay a duty tax for it crossing the border.

Needless to say I'm very happy about Newegg.ca. Now, does anyone know when they actually open? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom