750TX or Antec 850

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Seasonic builds Antec and Corsair power supplies? Yeah I had a feeling that with modular cables and the extra 4Amps I might be choosing the Antec.

Yes, which is why they are very similar.

Modular really does make a difference, it allows for very very nice wire management.

yea i never thought of that, no use going for the 4 extra amps if you are just going to be losing a lot anyway due to different rails...

You really don't lose as much as you would think, the psu will still be able to power the rig very very well.

Cheating with other people's hardware! lol jk... yea that might take
3dmark06 #1 spot... but I myself am also building a rig to take #1 for a good time I hope... if I can gather up enough money to finish it... and will be watercooled for even more fun! lol but yea killer rig you are building and if you plan on overclocking that bad boy I would be looking for more power if I were you... but someone with more psu experience will chime in soon.

The 750TX has 2x 6pin and 2x 8pin so I'm good in all aspects. I merely wanted to know which would be better of the two, when considering total amps, taking modularity into account, and so on and so forth.

Tough Choice... Modular or Single Rail.... I can't decide either... :(

But both are great PSU's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom