Have 1066 but only reading at 800 RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
as long as you set the right setting to the right values, you meal shall come without fries...
os61e9hy7.jpg

for example this...set those settings to those values

Thats a relief, well I was just about to play with the settings but could not figure out how to change the command rate?

Just tried to change the voltage to 2.200 and the computer did not want to start back up... so i had to clear the cmos and she started back up. What the?

Is it the CPU Voltage that I have to change? Because thats the only setting I can find that goes to 2.2v... all the others are in .0 increments

****! no dont put ur cpu voltage up to 2.2! its your DRAM voltage that needs to go up to 2.2... as for the .0 increments...i dunno, try to manualy enter the number you want, like with the num pad or something, or use the plus or minus button to increment them...

I put the voltage up to 2.2 and tried to start the pc but it wouldnt... im guessing for safety purposes?

Well I put all the settings back to normal but when playing a game... command and conquer for example its very very laggy, which is strange as the game was running smooth as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom