Input on this build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fumphis

Solid State Member
if no xfire you'd be able to get away with like a 650watt PSU, uhmmm i dunno if that RAM is any good...look into the g.skill RAM that is around the same price (light blue, not dark), maybe look into a after-market cooler because you might decide to OC at a later time

great build all n all though :)

that's the RAM, it has timings of 4-4-4-12 instead of 5-5-5-18 which is much better. Yea, the PSU is great for it's price considering the 650watt PSU is around the same price.

Corsair TX 750W ATX 12V Power Supply - CMPSU-750TX - Buy.com

if you don't mind buying from 2 different sites you can get the PSU from there $10 cheaper lol

OHHH YEA!!!! Micro Center - Windows Vista Home Premium 64-Bit with SP1 System Builder Version
same OS for $30 cheaper from microcenter

you gotta look around for junk like that, different sites giving better rebates/games with stuff....but it does become a hassle to order from a ton of different places...but the microcenter one is a decent savings

Looks like Wafflehammer covered my normal suggestions...

Also use Google Checkout for the first time for that PSU, its $10 off

also consider a different case, the antec 900 is kinda overpriced and is a dustmaster xd. maybe a nzxt lexa or blackline, just sum of my favourites. :)

nah, you can get a tempest for just over the black line and it's better (i have a black line, and i would rather a tempest)

Hmm, anyone else want to weigh in on the case thing? There's a good deal on the Tempest at newegg, but I've heard mixed things about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom