ceramic CASE MOD IDEA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes.....remember gpu's put out more heat than cpu's.

2-4 gpu's folding in the same rig.....get ready to cook some eggs on the case lol

im doign 2 liquid loops t ohandle the heat disapation gonna have ione for the gpu loops, and one for the cpu and north brideg and south brideg the only thing that will be cooled by air is the mossfets, and the ram.heat wont be to bad.

^dude, if your gonna have 2 loops, and some good hardware, your not gonna want to have it in a tile case,,,,trust me, you will be disapointed, perhaps just use it for a secondary pc or something if you really want to do it.

PS, i am starting up a modding business, i could mod you a case. (just letting you know, no hard feelings if you don't want on obviously, just getting my name out there)

lol its ok but i wat to get this done myself, and im probably gonna use it as my main, and its gonna fit and look good. trust me. also ive got preaty good idea that the ceramic is gonna be good for cooling,if the ambiet temp of the room is colder then the case it will cool not heat, like you guys have said, it absorbs thermal energy very well. have you ever opend a ceramic pizza oven and see the temperature go down in like less then a minute, i worcked in a family reataurant and if we ever opend teh over for more then a minute the temp would go down 300 degrees c plus i have air condisiotnign so itl stay cool.

Hah you should buy a bunch of tile and break it all up and stick it on. It looks way better than square tiles.

Or if you want an even cooler one I made a really awesome design out of broken mirror. Not a PC case, but other stuff. Broken mirror looks really awesome. And if you want to color it you can sand blast the back of the mirror and paint it. The two combined looked great!

Hah you should buy a bunch of tile and break it all up and stick it on. It looks way better than square tiles.

Or if you want an even cooler one I made a really awesome design out of broken mirror. Not a PC case, but other stuff. Broken mirror looks really awesome. And if you want to color it you can sand blast the back of the mirror and paint it. The two combined looked great!

We'll glue some flat soccer balls and empty cereal boxes on it too.

I have a feeling this will come out looking nothing like what you envision.

Also, where exactly do you plan on putting the radiators for the two loops, much less the pumps, and other assorted hardware... It isn't exactly a large case..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom