canadian mod supply stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Golden Master
ok, i need a canadian site that has computer cases and modding equipment to start my modding business, if i can't find one i won't be able to do this as the fee's to get stuff here for every order will be over $70.

The site needs to have fans, cases, case feet, acrylic's and various other mod stuff. IF it doesn't have the cases that is doable...as i can get them from ncix.

Now that BigFoot Computers and ComputerModShop are gone NCIX is the best modding place in Canada. They have a pretty big modding selection.

Other than that there is pccyber.com which is also Canadian.

xoxide.com, frozencpu.com and arcticmod.com all have good shipping rates to Canada...

I'm in the same boat man all the Canadian mod shops are going out of business because there aren't enough of us in Canada.

lol, living in sudbury doesn't help things.

Your best bet would be local electrical supply stores and hardware stores. performance pcs and mnpctech are both good to canadians. ebay can be good for stuff as well.

Down here in the toronto area I have half a dozen local places I could refer you to for electrical, steel, acrylic, purf etc... but sudbury is out of my area.

ncix sucks, it doesn't even have acrylic. i'll take a look at pccyber.com though, thank you.

frozencpu.com is where i was looking, i have to pay a **** load to get it here, is there a way to get around customs?

ncix, like the other bigger supply store is not a modding store so don't expect them to have the supplies you'd need for a good custom mod. As for bypassing customs...thats illegal so unless you know them and they will mark it as a gift or knock down the value then you're stuck playing customs. Many stores will do it none the less, some have been mentioned above. More likely to bypass customs if you go through regular snail mail rather than ups or purolator.

regular snail mail?....and by bypassing i meant, when i was looking at frozen cpu, one of there shipping methods can get around some charges, but not all.

Have you ever ordered something from the states that you had to pay customs? as i don't want to take teh risk of doing it and the charges are incredibly expensive.

regular snail mail?....and by bypassing i meant, when i was looking at frozen cpu, one of there shipping methods can get around some charges, but not all.

Have you ever ordered something from the states that you had to pay customs? as i don't want to take teh risk of doing it and the charges are incredibly expensive.

Usually, USPS... aka the real post man, is usually the best way to send/ship. No brokarage fees usually.

But they too can get you.

I've ordered many times from FrozenCPU and I have to pay brokerage fees but before they ship it. I never have to pay once it arrives.

once i looked more closly into shipping cases and stuf from frozen cpu, it is gonna cost me 100 shipping, plus the risk of there being a $45 customs fee, im not going to pay that much. I don't know what im going to do anymore lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom