ASUS P5N-E 650i SLI motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Tofu~

Baseband Member
i know this is a nooby question to all of you but i have come question to ask about this motherboard
-My monitor is a VGA plug thing so if theres no VGA port on the back panel how can i receive image??? ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
-Because i want to add 2 nvidia graphic cards on it if the screen doesn't show up how am i suppose to install it?
-and just out of curiosity i know the red and green audio port but whats the blue one for?

Any comment would e a help thanks

Well since that board doesn't have on-board video you will need a video card. Just install it and the video card should come with a VGA to DVI adapter. If not then you will have to get one.

^ Correct, also there are way better boards than a 650i just so you know.

Well since that board doesn't have on-board video you will need a video card. Just install it and the video card should come with a VGA to DVI adapter. If not then you will have to get one.

eh.....but what the computer detect it even though its not installed?

and yep =D i know but i think 650i would be cheaper i think

Yes of course it detects the video card when the software isn't installed as it uses the basic windows drivers to get you started, to which you then install the correct drivers for the video card.

I had that exact board and bought a new one after 6 months because it was so horrible. I warn you DO NOT GET A 45NM PROCESSOR FOR THIS BOARD I.E. INTEL E8200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom