Stencil Cut Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh... why does tech forums have such a short edit time period? why is it even limited?

anyways...

I decided to ditch cutting designs out from windows... from what I saw, it had a bigger profit margin, but it looked worse... (people could choose to add acrylic backings/covers which would have a little upped price to each of them)

So... I've started now trying to come up with Panel Accents and just custom window panels which have the designs cut and then mounted onto a separate piece...

DSC01227.jpg

DSC01225.jpg

DSC01226.jpg

DSC01229.jpg

from what I can see... the florescent/transparent colors don't work very well... since they barely show up... so I'll be ordering some good opaque colors in my next order!

and I'm debating where I should start a massive project thread just for these little thingies... TPU or OCN? or maybe even here... lol

hey, maybe you can make me 2 custom black acrylic 250mm case fan grill's...although i haven't set up my paypal yet. Im not sure if i will need them yet though, i have to get the cases then see. Could/would you be willing to make them? (i would love for them to look like the last picture in that post^ but the holes would have to be a bit tighter together, and no middle hole, an obviously a solid square with nothing going out of the perimeter, just inside of it if u know what i mean.

eh, give me a picture to cutout and I'll do whatever you need!

I can send you the stock image that I used, but I don't really understand what you mean...

are you saying that you need the spaces between the lines to be smaller and the center hole to be gone?

^yes, i don't have the case yet so i don't know the exact measurements, but i will deffinetly talk to you when i need stuff.

I'll need 2 250mm fan grills, probably another 2 120mm fan grills, possibly a 92mm fan grill (im not sure if that is the right dimensions though, for the 92mm one, i need the case) possibly 4x long, design's, similar to that image (the last one in post #11 but not a circle, a rectangle but not in the shape of a rectangle, if u know what i mean.) Everything in red tinted acrylic

How much would that cost me?
2x250mm fan grills
2x120mm fan grills
1x92mm fan grill
4x unspecified long spiky designs

lol I have no idea what you mean... the last design isn't really circular, its more so square

but I'd have to get back to you on the price quotes... e-mail me at (shop at bjkdesign.com)

here is the original image

tribal_sun.jpg

if you can, either edit that or make a hand drawn sketch of the design you want?

I'd probably go with something simpler... like the following, and they would fit better into a grill

Biohazard_by_IRew.jpg

biohazard_symbol.gif

tribal_fivestar.jpg

not to mention, a lot cheaper... the tribal sun (the one you liked) is quite an intricate design...

perhaps i should wait until i have the case, i have the exact dimensions, and where the screw holes need to be, then i'll do a rough sketch of what i want the items to look like then i'll send them to you, you can make some modifications and fabricate it.

the tribal sun (the one you liked) is quite an intricate design...

i very much like that design, it would be significantly larger then that one for the 250mm grills so it may be easier to cut out, and by expensive i hope you mean like no more then $10-$15.

Yeah don't worry, it'll definitely be under $20. If you advertise, I'd be asking for very little over actual supply costs... probably around $10

oh and actually, although that picture may not show it, the design is actually just around 8 or 9 inches in diameter, so its just under the size of a 250mm fan grill.

its probably because in the pictures there are no common items that would give you an estimate of size

but eh, do you have a time estimate by when you'll have the cases completed and will need the first batch of grills/items?

^ i will prob order them mid way threw the mod, i'll prob order the cases in like 1-2 weeks, it will take a week to get here, so i will prob have everything ready and be able to tell you exactly what i need by three weeks, maybe less, maybe more, i don't know. Plus i have school in September so i won't be able to do much work on them during week days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom