Cases with locks? Whats the purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crappy things tend to break down after a much shorter period of time than well made things. This is a general rule of thumb I and many other people use. Just listen everyone here.

Buy it if you want something cheap and are not concerned about quality, look around for a G5 or something if you want a good quality mouse.

grr see what I mean? You guys really dont say anything other than its craapy its bad, it sucks, and so on.

But you never give me like details, like it stop working after 1 month or so on.

Why don't you read my post since I said I got one for a client :).

the logitech g5/g7 are great gaming mice, so is the razer copperhead, but its a little too long for my stubby fingers xd. but the g7 batteries are annoying to reload. i try to make it feel as if im reloading a gun when im playing fear online, but i often get killed, forthermore fustrated.

cvb724 Can you get me one for 10 bucks? am sure thats more than 9 cad
I will even pay for shipping.

Thanks. I would not even hesitate buying it that cheap, even if it sucks.

don't get the wolfking mouse, it's bad, the laser drivers suck. they die really fast. it feels cheap in your hand, and the buttons break easily. for that price you might as well just get the microsoft habu or something else that is actually reliable.

cvb724 Can you get me one for 10 bucks? am sure thats more than 9 cad
I will even pay for shipping.

Thanks. I would not even hesitate buying it that cheap, even if it sucks.

lol I can bud I'm a reseller but I'm telling you right now don't! Even the IRocks laser mouse is much better for the same price. Still not good by any means but better.

Those really cheap laser mice are worse than just getting a good optical one.

And 10 is more than 9 CAD because USD and CAD are even now :).

Can you sell them in bulks then? I am sure I can make lots of profit.

Looks like I will buy another mouse,but still want to try it out for that price lol. 10 bucks plus shipping.

Sorry man but part of my reseller license agreement right now is that I can't sell to anyone else who is going to resell my parts individually for profit, especially in the U.S. You know, it's all about each country preserving their own economy.

It's sort of like a temporary license I guess. I've had it for about a year now. I can get the status of a full reseller which then you can sell my parts I sell you. I'm working it out with the Government of Canada now but as anyone knows it takes one heck of a long time before anything gets done by any government. I've been waiting for about 6 months now.

Anyone know if this is only a Canadian thing?

I can still get you one for your own use if you really want ric0h :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom