Rate the Wire Management Above You!

patonb, you haven't even tried, i did a quick scan and only saw like one or two tie wraps, you could do much much better.

You have a ton of room for improvement on that case. It's not as bad as people make out.. It looks like you have the two holes by the hard drive bays which if you routed through those it would improve the looks a ton. Not to mention the increase in air flow which is one of the main reasons why I bought that case to begin with.

patonb, you haven't even tried, i did a quick scan and only saw like one or two tie wraps, you could do much much better.

Yha I know... Because of that fan shroud nothing fit right. Once I get that out it'll be better.

Saddy, I have to wait for someone with working fingers and hands to to do all of it....

Stupid Spinal Cord injury! So many ideas...... No physical ability.

Yha I know... Because of that fan shroud nothing fit right. Once I get that out it'll be better.

Saddy, I have to wait for someone with working fingers and hands to to do all of it....

Wow, don't we feel like a$$ holes.... Sorry about that...

Wow, don't we feel like a$$ holes.... Sorry about that...

Why?/? Happened along time ago... Still doesn't mean my puter should be messy:)

Once I get the fan mount moved.. Just learnt what it was for... I'll order someone, er I'll get it moved by someone then the zipties will reach.

Plan on getting a hole by the psu too, to run the cabling.

It just takes time.

Dude that sucks, I wish there were people who charge to fix stuff like that, because mine sucks badly!

DSC01224.jpg

woohoo!

Wicked looking WC loop there Commandercup! and the wiremanagement isnt bad either but one question .... what are those stray yellow blue and black single wireds doing coming out of that one waterblock? is it a 3pin fan connector? its the wires just above where your 2 fans meet on the bottom.

i've never seen a reservoir like that looks tight. atleast i think is a res?

Anyways i give it a 9/10 :D

Back
Top Bottom