Is it worth it to upgrade this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickfilafan

Baseband Member
My mom works at a learning center and said that someone brought a computer in three months ago. Since the lady hasn't come back yet they were going to throw it out so she said I could have it to mess with.

The stickers on the front of it, beneath the floppy drive, say: 700mhz processor, 64mBs of ram, 20gB hard drive, and it has ME.

What are some options that I could do with this?

Upgrade options would be extreamly limited as that technology is very outdated. You might be able to put some more ram in maybe and also a bigger hard drive.

I wouldn't expect you could do too much with it unless you replace almost everything. But hey, it was for free

Not at all, you'd be way better buying a whole new rig (but reuse the case)

^lol, i'll leave it to you to have components like that (that is not meant offensively, it means your a hard core die hard computer nut)

Lol I don't :)

Most Computer Nuts pursue having high-end stuff, I'm an extraordinary hardcore one because I pursue low-end

^yeah, most people who think they are computer hard core guys, have all this great equipment and stuff, but how much more hard core can you be if you will take any computer and do what ever you want lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom