Need some advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pravisamor

Beta member
My brother is building a new computer useing a Xion 2 case
and he wants to gear it towards gameing and video editing
we need to know what would be the best combination of parts..
i want to use an amd cpu but i dont know if we should get a dual core or a single core.

and we need to know what would be the best mother board and graphics card to use.

thanks for you help

-Pravisamor

What sort of budget are you looking at? Since we already know the purpose of the machine, if you give a budget, someone will easily build you a machine that'll do what you want within your budget.

well he works about 8 hours a day for 13.50 an hour...but he says he doesnt want to spend to much money which means no liquid cooling or anything like that...i would say not to expensive...but definatly not to cheap either....

he may wish to do that when it gets a few more fixes but right now he is not the biggest fan of vista not to mention the price...he wont wanna 80-100 $ when we have a copy of XP already

You should install windows Vista to get the better quality of images.

ummmm, no

are you overclocking?

e4600
ocz platinum's, if overclocking perhaps a crucial tracers kit.
8800gt
Biostar TP43D2-A7
corsair 550vx or even a 450vx
case is personal preference.

do you need an hdd? 7200.11 500 or wd 640gb

Not yet. he may wait to get it built. he wants me around to help hima bit because i know a little more about the building process than he does. so unless he gets the money soon it prolly wont happen till next summer when i move to california.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom