Cases with locks? Whats the purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the fans go, having had both scythe sflexes and yate loons, go with the yates. The scythes are great fans, but a little pricey considering that the yateloons work just as well. I have 10 120mm yates in my case right now, and they are super quite. The only thing i might be concerned about with the yates is the bearings going out being run horizontal, but when i can buy 4 of them for every scythe sflex, its a nonissue.

Mike: Hey! Who the heck are you? And WHY ON EARTH do you make so much sense?

Logic: Hey Mike, the name's Logic... And I'm here for the common people. I'm here to help people live easier lives and allow them to expand knowledge.

Mike: Nice to meet you Logic! You sound pretty radical. Say Logic...

Logic: Yea Mike?

Mike: I have a cell phone that makes a noise when it rings...

Logic: I know... I made this happen for you because it makes sense!

Mike: Well, yea, but... when I'm in the car, my stereo is REALLY loud and I can't really hear it all the time. Is there any way you could allow one of my other 4 wonderful human senses be aware that I have a phone call when I can't hear it?

Logic: Well, sure dang-diggidy-darn Mike! You know what I'll do??

Mike: Whats that?

Logic: I'll make it flash lights so that so can see it!

Mike: You ARE RADICAL! Horray Logic!!!!

Logic: Oh Gosh darn gee willy... Thanks :)

Ric0h, just take our advice.

You were told not to get the Alienware cae, yet you still got it and now look.

And woot.com has razer mice from tiem to time, mostly diamondback 3g's.

they have em for $30 shipped, new.

I got that Wolf King mouse thing for a client for 9 bucks CAD, what you have there isn't a good deal. If you really want laser just go for the classic Logitech G5 man.

The client I bought it for is happy with it but he doesn't game at all. He says it jumps to the top of the screen every once in a while. When I opened it, it was insanely light and just felt cheap.

grr see what I mean? You guys really dont say anything other than its craapy its bad, it sucks, and so on.

But you never give me like details, like it stop working after 1 month or so on.

That's because we never bought one... I had the opportunity to use one, and did not like how it feels.

I honestly don't understand why you aren't able to understand the fact that we haven't used every single thing ever made.

I have an opinion of it and that's all.

Look at some online reviews if you want to know what people think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom