Are the 4870 and 260 GTX currently overpriced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt it honestly, the only times they price drop is Quarterly Price Cuts (assuming they don't get discontinued first)

Okay. I will probably wait to buy a new video card until last minute then.

These Nehalems aren't going to make the price of the E8400, etc drop like a rock are they?

probably not because they'll still be tons of people with LGA775 boards that want to upgrade just their CPU and not most of the system

yeah, all of the nahalems are gonna be way out of the price range cept for the one the is rated at 2.66ghz like $280 Us or sumthin. and wen thats out the q6600 will most prob be a discontinued line. i suppose intel could keep making em just targeted on 755 board users.

Lol, it will take atleast 2 years for people to start getting off the 775 mobos. (Thats to just a small minority) So Id say the q6600 will long reign

Longer then that. s939 is still great and alot of people will not be leaving it still, and I don't blame them.

I'm just hoping that some newer games that I actually want to play come out that make me want to do 4850 xfire before it becomes outdated. My single 4850 will do me fine for now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom