ATI cards run better with AMD cpus????

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see an overclock.. and a raidmax case.. i'm not getting prebuild from this

I think Cyberpower PC's allow both, but it just seems that this was just copied from DirectX Information on the Rig (which explains the Round on the 2.66 Ghz to 2.7 Ghz)

I built it, i'm not sure where prebuilt came from, well i have SP2 i just quickly copied that from my xfire profile didn't really check. Yeah but i think i'm defiantly going to get the hd 4870 i might just wait a few days cause a rebates bound to spring up sometime. Oh and isn't there a new version of the 4870s coming out or something?

Ooh I thought of another reason why whomever said that is lying...

Intel and ATi work together fine because most P35/P45/X38 boards only support Crossfire

ya.... only time you should consider chipset as a major thing...

is for overclocking, and for sli/crossfire support

chipsets for the most part... will only give you slight variation in gaming performance.. slight being .5-2fps...

i sold my 680i system to my friends as he now has a nice 4870 running crysis on very high (19" widescreen/1440x900) about avg of 30 frames. he insists playing on very high and not high xD

i sold my 680i system to my friends as he now has a nice 4870 running crysis on very high (19" widescreen/1440x900) about avg of 30 frames. he insists playing on very high and not high xD

Crysis was horribly incompatible to any card out on the market, stupid Crytek. I wonder how they got to work it on their workstations during development.

hmm............maybe someone should benchmark Crysis on a Quadro n see if we get better performance on those cards instead????? OMG THAT WOULD BE SO FUNNY!!!!! The news would be all over the internetz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom