7.1 speaker placements

Status
Not open for further replies.

koldapu

Fully Optimized
i posted this in pc audio & multimedia, but i released that NO ONE GOES THERE :p

i want to get 7.1 speakers, and i can place the first 5 perfectly, but the placement of the last 2 speakers, the ones in the extreme back are kinda annoying . . .

is there a clamp or something that i can attach to the speakers so that i can attach it to the back of my chair (thick, should support it)?

well the thing is, if you tap them to the back of your chair, you wont be centered in the middle of all the speakers. I would suggest, just as a cheap option, putting like a small portable bookcase a little bit behind your chair and just putting them on there.

Or you could widen the circle a little bit so you can put them on the wall behind you. I dont know, its hard to come up with anything cause i dont know your room layout or dimensions. Im sure you could just drill them in if you still wanted to put them on your chair though. They should come with wall mountable brackets (and you can just use them to drill it on)

well i do remember one guy on this forum who did that with his speakers (a 5.1 system)

just dont remember who it was

well, i am remodeling my room, and in the ideal situation, my bed would be behind my chair, but only a little bit to the right . . . i dunno what i would do for the left speaker

i dunno. it could work good but im not sure. like i said - they should come iwth wall mountable brackets so they will just drill into (or gaffa tape onto) your chair if thats what you want to do

well i dont wanna ruin the chair (its a nice chair) . . .

otherwise, i need to find something about 30" high that the speaker can stand on

You can buy the surround sound speaker mounts... Either in wall brackets or a stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom