so i built a new rig...

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not stressing over it, just wanted the best..... and for now its fine and i needed a new computer bad as one i have now is still AGP or what it is for the GFX so i dont even care... i will update around x-mas for the deals and for the drop in prices.

really tho, is the performance from the new CPU and gddr3 ram that much greater? and will anything even be able to take full effect on it wen it is released?

and on a side note... how does that monitor look?

^ddr3, not gddr3,,,,it will be good, the cpu might not gain much in games though, just in multi threaded applications. That monitor looks good, i prefer samsung though.

The type of RAM doesn't matter, HD 2900xt was still slower than a 8800gts 640mb.

Performance matters most, thats where benches come in

g, no g... all the same... got my mem. and gpu mem mixed up.

also, i know the 32bit can only use 3.5gb of ram or what it is... with 64bit, how much ram can it use?

and you guys know any good guides on how to build a computer... just so i dont mess anything up haha.

wow that psu is massive overkill xD. and the 780i isnt really all that good unless u got sli which i might have missed.

but yeah dun stress about the new cpu's. things like this happen, it doesnt matter wen u upgrade theres always new revision or price cuts cuming ne way.

i am forsure getting another 280 to go sli... i just didnt want to spend the extra 500 or so dollars for it right off the bat.

just thought i would share... since everyone was telling me i should of waited... my score in 3dmark06 was...... 3477 3DMarks ..... yes, that is right. 0fps on cpu tests lol. avg was like 9fps on gfx tests.

cant wait for the new computer.... wonder if ill notice a performance increase hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom