2.8C or 3.0C (worth the extra money?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=B$=-

In Runtime
sup guys i am getting a new processor soon and i was wondering if it is worth 40 more dollers to get the 3.0C i am 14 years old and money is an issue the 2.8C is 180 and the 3.0C is 220 could someone plz find out for me!!
thanks,
-=B$=-

eh, just oc if you can or want to. if you get the 3.06 or what ever it is i think you can get a stable system at 3.4...just a thought. i would say look at benchmarks between the two and decide from there.

lol, then look at benchmarks between the two and see if there is much of a diff...if there is then get the 3.0 and you'll be good.

i don't blame you on the ocing buiss, i don't think i'm gonna oc mine.

if I were you, i'll definately go for the 2.8C, when this C series was newely launched, i came up with 4 diferent types of clock speeds for test in C series, and I havent found out much perfomance difference in 2.8 and 3.0. even I have seen 2.8 out performing the 3.0 in 2 tests (I still wonder Why), but concluding, go for 2.8, its good to buy upto 3.0 range, over that are definately faster.

u are strapped for cash, by the 2.8. if you really want ghz performance, do i like everyone said, overclock it.

yah, go for 2.8ghz, if you really wnat performance, oc it, and use the extra money to buy other stuff

ya 2.8 can oc a LOT. u can get it way over 3.0. save ur self 40 bucks, and have a proc casting like 400$ :D after the oc ofcourse. it wont hurt it at all to oc to at least 3.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom