Upgrade is finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dainius

In Runtime
Well, my upgrade is finished just have to reinstall everything. Upgraded to the 780i FTW with a cpu-340 Koolance WB, viperjohns northbridge WB and replaced the southbridge heatsink with a fan. 4 yate yoon 83 cfm fans on the radiator, compression fittings and a lapped cpu. Havent been able to test much but booted at 3.6 with idle temps at 30 at 1.315 vcore. No load temps yet. This mobo has much more bios settings than the 750i FTW and love it so far. Now if I can just get to 4.0 I'll be happy. I'll post pics sometime this weekend.

OH i will get them tonight or tommorow def. Im trying to figure out the vdroop control on this board didnt seem to control it like it says lol but ill get cpuz, coretemp and all that stuff later.

Vcore was 1.328 but heres some pics of cpuz and coretemp at idle and I will post some pics of load here in a bit while running prime 95

DSC00130.jpg

DSC00131.jpg

not quite done with wire management and placement just wanted to finish last night

I went with the koolance just because I've heard good and bad reviews and wanted to see for myself. I'm very sattisfied with it. Since upgrading from my dtek v1 and going with the high cfm fans ive noticed. 10-15 degrees in idle and load. And its perty! lol but yea so far with this board 3.95 is possible where as with the 750i it wasnt even close. hopefully 4 will happen soon just got to tweak it some more.

man those gtx280's are so sexy

ty lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom