I'm Back?: The Slaughterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Stencil Cut Windows

heh, I might try and just sell the whole system off... I'll see... I'll start listing it after the judging for the competition is over

Re: Stencil Cut Windows

Bah, anyone can paint a case and add a window...i like the little details like the stealth drive. Did you re-wire it or is it still touch activated?

still touch activated

it was actually a spur of the moment thing... I would have rewired it had I had the time... but meh, I really got bored of it lol

full case mods are definitely too much work for me heh

my site is definately coming together though!

shop.bjkdesign.com

I'll be creating a batch of them once my acrylic arrives... and I'll put appropriate pictures on the site as well

Is that a micro radiator at the top?

I dunno I like the side with the red window, but the other side just looks tacky...

And on the whole it just comes across as being a little to crazy...

But, what do I know...

still touch activated

it was actually a spur of the moment thing... I would have rewired it had I had the time... but meh, I really got bored of it lol

full case mods are definitely too much work for me heh

my site is definately coming together though!

shop.bjkdesign.com

I'll be creating a batch of them once my acrylic arrives... and I'll put appropriate pictures on the site as well

Yeah, I'm doing a quick mod for my brother's GF then I have a full case to mod that is a little more intensive, have a guy who want's me to do a spiderman themed case for him, stealthing the drives is going to be a must and I think I'll rewire them to a separate switch....that is if I ever find the time, should be fun.

yo it looks wicked for the top you should try to make an epic games stencil. that would be insane, and somewhere on the case hide a litle gears of war logo for lols, other then that this case is wicked.

that looks amazing! love the flip door to the USB ports and the pain job on the CD drive ( some people don't paint over it and it looks crappy)

Is that a micro radiator at the top?

I dunno I like the side with the red window, but the other side just looks tacky...

And on the whole it just comes across as being a little to crazy...

But, what do I know...

whats a micro radiator!?

its a Swiftech MCR-220, the one with the integrated reservoir/fillport.

it blocks the first optical drive sadly... I had originally planned to mount it with the barbs in the other direction, but I forgot to account for the distance from the PCI cards... thus it blocks the first PCI card slot, and would've had tubes doing a 90* turn from the next PCI card, I don't like those angle thingies, so I just turned it around.

edit:

oh and jfenwick

I would've had a load of fun rewiring things such as the power LED (from blue to red), the motherboard blue LED etc., but I didn't even have the measly money for those little pieces... and I was lazy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom