1.6TB!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just looked on some past notes of mine, i did know about the petabyte, i guess i mixed it up with hectabyte.

do you have any info on the net to back up wat u said about the others past petabyte??

well, its actually faster than a regular sata drive (150mbps)

it works on firewire 800

well brontobyte is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 bytes (1 thousand zillion zillion bytes) or 1 zillion zillion kilobytes . . .

i dont think we'll have to worry about that for a while

koldapu said:
well brontobyte is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 bytes (1 thousand zillion zillion bytes) or 1 zillion zillion kilobytes . . .

i dont think we'll have to worry about that for a while

Well...at least not til they start creating digital clones of humans, ones that encompass EVERY facet of a human being. i.e. fully realistic AI personality, etc. Boy...that would be even freakier than a real clone of yourself :).

Haha...I can just imagine the little guy..."WTF WHY AM I ON THE INSIDE NOW?!?!!?!"

I've gone too far with this one...:D

ok say you have that much space? u show off and all that crap BUT WHAT THE **** DO U DO WITH IT?
unless you want to download the internet its pretty much useless

Well, as far as I could think of a use for it right now...digital packrats could use it. My neighboor used to have a WHOLE 2.5 car garage full to the roof and overflowing with junk, my old boss had multiple storage sheds full of random BS...some people could manage to fill up that 1.6TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom