Why don't people recommend Buy.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric0h

Over and Above Person
I always see cheaper prices than in newegg.

and the shipping its almost always free. Only bad thing is their RMA service, but can a Bad RMA service cause people to not like the store?

they have a lot of good deal..and we do recommend them most of the time. You are right on the one thing, newegg is a lot easier to deal with when it comes to service

Well, maybe its just me, but when someone asks for suggestions in a build, all I see newegg links.

I just bought the thermlake sorprano case for 72 with tax and shipping on buy.com

and on newegg, its over 150 with tax and shipping.

Well, maybe its just me, but when someone asks for suggestions in a build, all I see newegg links.

I just bought the thermlake sorprano case for 72 with tax and shipping on buy.com

and on newegg, its over 150 with tax and shipping.

It is easier to find thing on the egg with the vast variety of stuff they have. Also newegg has very good pictures and specifications listed for each product for people to see what you are showing them. Doesn't mean people can't look around for cheaper prices.

It's usually easier to order it all from one place than to shop around and deal with multiple shipments than its worth. Buy.com also doesnt have the same selection as newegg. But yes, for individual parts, buy.com is fine. I got my g15 and a few other things from there.

i used to buy from buy.com....used to suggest them sometimes...

so...one day
I bought a flash drive from them...$49...then a week later they sent me an email with their deals and the same identical item was in the email promo for $20 or so. I sent them an email to see if I could get a price adjustment...they said no, their price gaurantee is 3 days.

So I asked them to take me off their mailing list and they didn't...but I was able to unsubcribe.

In the end, I like to shop at places where their price gaurantees are on the order of a month or so.

amazon and newegg rules

eh after shipping the buy.com deal is still $10 cheaper.....

so you didn't get ripped off..you are just comparing it to the wrong model lol

!!!!!!!!ATTENTION RIC0H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION RIC0H!!!!!!!!
Research something thoroughly before you buy it next time.
!!!!!!!!ATTENTION RIC0H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION RIC0H!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom